Process – 2
- For registration of shops/Commercial Establishments under Punjab Shops and Commercials Establishments Act,1958, the applicant is required to fill up two forms – Form F and Form B.
- After the process of filling up the forms, the user shall make the appropriate payment as prescribed under the fee schedule (mentioned on the next page of this document) of the Punjab Shops And Commercial Establishments Act, 1958 depending upon the nature of the business of the Shop/Commercial Establishment.
- The applicant shall first fill up the Form F and after successful filling up the information under Form F; the applicant shall be directed to fill Form
DOCUMENTS REQUIRE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- Detail of the shop/commercial establishment as per Form F & B.
- Scanned copy of proof of Establishment i.e. Lease Deed/Rent Deed; Registration Deed; or Any other proof of possession of Shop/Commercial Establishment like electricity bill/telephone bill/bank account and affidavit etc.
- Front photo of shop or commercial establishment covering the surroundings of the said establishment.
- Use Visa or Master Credit/Debit Card if online payment is to be made.
- Fee can also be deposited offline through any branch of HDFC Bank in the State of Haryana, NCR Region, and Mohali (Pb.)
- Scanned copy of treasury challan if the fee is already paid using the Treasury Challan.
Rights of a Copyright holder on Registration
- Your logo, style, font, get-up, color, scheme of your brand name cannot be copied by any other business firm.
- The registration certificate is valid for the lifetime of the Proprietor of the brand name.
- If the Copyrighted work is infringed it is a cognizable offense i.e. one can directly file a police complaint to stop the misuse of the work.
- If the Copyright Registration is done, the complaint / civil suit can be filed at the place where the owner of the Copyright is situated. For Example: if you are situated at Mumbai and some other person is copying your brand name at, say New Delhi. You can file a case in Mumbai. The person who has infringed your brand name will have to appear at the court in Mumbai.
- To reproduce the work in any material form including the storing of it in any medium including electronic means.
- To perform the work in public, or communicate it to the public.
- To make any cinematograph film or sound recording in respect of the work.
- To make any translation of the work.